Advertising your car to a good classified online site can get you a good price and get your car sold quick. There is plenty of online sites that will offer to take the work out of selling a car for you and take the car without dealing with buyers. You can enter your car’s details on the company site such as age, mileage and car condition to receive an estimated valuation of your car although you might receive lower value but it is hassle free. However if you don’t mind dealing with the buyers and want the best price you should try one of these sites below.
- Autotrader – founded in 1975 It attracts over 60 million visitors a month
- ebay – founded in 1995 It attracts over 100 million visitors a months
- craigslist – founded in 1995 It attracts over 50 million visitors a months
- Gumtree – founded in 2000 It attracts over 10 million visitors a months
- Pistonheads – founded in 1999 It attracts over 2.5 million visitors a months
Most of these sites are available worldwide.