It is important to save on your electricity bill and consume less power. Saving on your electricity bill will give you extra money that you didn’t have to spend on other things or you can save that money for a rainy day. Consuming less power is a great way to help contribute towards a healthier and happier world, it can also reduce the amount of toxic fumes released by power plants.
- Turn off unnecessary lights and plugs.
- When using a washing machine use a full load instead of half a load.
- Use natural lighting instead of switching on lightning when it’s possible.
- When your not home turn off the heating or air conditioning.
- Take shorter showers when necessary.
- When using your washing machine wash your clothes at a lower temperature when possible.
- Purchase high efficiency rating appliances it will save you money in the long run.