Looking to rent a home in the UK to save you money, all of these places listed below are for a three bed house.
When you’re looking for a house to rent you should make sure you take into consideration:
- Crime rates in the area.
- Employment opportunities.
- The average salary.
- Schools or further education.
- Broadband speeds.
- Activities in the area.
- Local amenities.
- BOLSOVER- £480 per month. Bolsover is a market town and and the administrative centre of the Bolsover District in Derbyshire. They have a average population of 15,000 in 2012.
- NORTH EAST LINCOLNSHIRE- £486 per month. North East Lincolnshire is a unitary authority area in the ceremonial county of Lincolnshire. There are 25 towns and villages in North East Lincolnshire, they have a average population of 160,000 in 2018.
- KINGSTON UPON HULL- £502 Per month. Kingston upon hull or otherly common name Hull is a port city in East Yorkshire, they have a average population of 321,000 in 2020.
- COUNTY DURHAM- £507 Per month. County Durham is a county in the North East, they have an average population of 867,000 in 2019.
- PENDLE- £511 Per month. Pendle is a local government district and a borough of Lancashire, they have an average population of 92,000 in 2018.
- HARTLEPOOL- £517 Per month. Hartlepool is a town in County Durham, they have an average population of 95,000 in 2018.
- ROTHERHAM- £525 Per month. Rotherham is a large minister town in South Yorkshire, they have an average population of 265,000 in 2018.
- BARNSLEY- £530 Per month. Barnsley is a large town in South Yorkshire, they have an average population of 246,000 in 2018.
- BURNLEY- £532 Per month. Burnley is a town in Lancashire, they have an average population of 89,000 in 2018.
- HYNDBURN- £532 Per month. Hyndburn is a local government district with borough status in Lancashire, they have an average population of 81,000 in 2018.