Prep Time: 13 minutes, Cook Time: 10 minutes, Setting Time: 6 hours, Serves 8-10
- 300g Digestive biscuits
- 150g Unsalted butter melted
- 400g White chocolate broken into pieces
- 300g Full-fat cream cheese
- 250g Mascarpone
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Tsp lemon juice
- 300ml Double cream
- 200g strawberries
- If you have a food processer add your digestive biscuits and mix until its a crumbly texture, if you don’t have a food processer put the digestive biscuits into a large bowl and hit them with the end of a rolling pin until they turn into a crumble texture.
- Add your melted 150g unsalted butter into the crumbly texture and mix well.
- Grease and line the base of a 23cm deep cake tin and add your crumbly biscuit mixture and pat it flat and evenly, place it into the fridge for around 30-40 minutes for it to set.
- Start to melt your chocolate in a heatproof glass bowl over a pan of hot water on low to medium heat, keep stirring occasionally. Remove the melted chocolate from the heat and leave it to cool for around 10 minutes.
- While your chocolate is cooling in a large mixing bowl whisk your cream cheese, mascarpone, vanilla extract and lemon juice together. Add your double cream and keep mixing it until the mixture is holding its own shape.
- Into your cream mixture add your melted chocolate and whisk until its combined.
- Take your cake tin out the fridge and spoon your cream mixture over the biscuit base then smooth over the top. Return your cake tin to the fridge to cool for around 6 hours until its set.
- Finally add your strawberries on top for a cute decoration and enjoy!