Prep time: 5 Minutes Makes: 1 (Double Ingredients if you want to make two)
- 1/2 Cup of milk (your choice)
- 1/2 Cup of cold brewed coffee
- 8 Ice cubes
- Chocolate syrup
- Mason jar/cup
- Whipped cream (optional)
- Small handful chocolate chips (optional)
- Put your cold brewed coffee, milk and ice cubes into a blender.
- Blend your liquid and ice cubes till your ice cubes are like little chips.
- Put some chocolate syrup into the side of your mason jar or cup of choice.
- Pour your blended liquid into the cup or mason jar.
- Add your whipped cream on top.
- Add your chocolate syrup & your handful of chocolate chips.
Enjoy your iced cold mocha which is absolutely delicious on a nice hot sunny day!!