Prep Time: 10 minutes, Cook Time: 15-20 minutes, Serves: 5
- 2 Cups all purpose flour
- 3 Medium eggs
- 1/2 Tsp salt
- 1/2 Tsp baking powder
- 2 Tbsp caster sugar
- 1 1/2 Cups milk
- 25g Melted butter
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- Handful chocolate chips (optional)
- Handful frozen fruit (optional)
- Maple syrup (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl add your flour, salt, baking powder and sugar and mix until its combined.
- Preheat your waffle maker according to its instructions.
- In another mixing bowl whisk your eggs, melted butter, milk and vanilla extract.
- Pour your milk batter into your flour batter and whisk until well blended.
- Add your chocolate chips or frozen fruit into the batter.
- Ladle your waffle batter and pour it into your preheated waffle maker and cook until golden brown, repeat steps until all your batter is used.
- Pour your maple syrup on top of your waffles and enjoy!