Prep time: 5 minutes, Cook time: 10-12 minutes, Serves: 8
- 1 1/2 Cup of all purpose flour
- 1/2 Tsp salt
- 2 Medium sized eggs whisked
- 1 1/4 Cup milk (your choice)
- 3 Tbsp melted butter/ 1 Tbsp vegetable oil, plus extra for your frying pan
- Chocolate Chips (optional)
- Chopped fruit of your choice (optional)
- Maple syrup (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl sift your flour and salt.
- Make a well in the middle of the bowl and pour in your eggs and milk and whisk well until lump free.
- Add your Tbsp of vegetable oil or butter and mix well.
- Heat your frying pan or crepe pan and pour in some butter or a little bit of vegetable oil until its warmed.
- Add your pancake batter under a ladleful to the pan and immediately start swirling the batter around the pan to get a nice even layer.
- Cook your pancake for about 30-45 seconds use a flat utensil to flip it over, if the pancake is golden brown underneath then its ready to flip.
- If you want to add your fruit or chocolate chips add them not to the undercooked side then flip.
- Cook on the other side for 30-45 seconds too.
- You can now plate up your lovely pancakes add your maple syrup on top and enjoy!