PREP: 20 MINUTES, COOKING TIME: 30-40 MINUTES, SERVES: 4
- 1 Pound ground meat of your choice.
- 1/2 Cup of bread crumbs (Fine).
- 1/4 Cup of milk.
- 1 small onion finely chopped.
- 1 Medium size egg.
- 1/2 Tsp salt.
- 1/4 Tsp pepper.
- 1/4 Cup parsley finely chopped.
- 1/2 Tsp garlic powder.
- 1/2 Cup grated cheese of your choice (Optional).
- 1 Tsp chilli powder (Optional).
- Combine the milk and the breadcrumbs in a small bowl, the breadcrumbs will absorb the milk and become soggy. Leave aside while preparing the meatball mixture.
- In a large mixing bowl whisk together the egg, garlic, pepper, salt, cheese, chilli and parsley.
- Now you can add your ground meat into your egg mixture. Use your hands to combine the egg mixture and meat.
- Add your onions and your soaked breadcrumbs into your meat and mix it together with your hands until well combined. Do not overwork your meat pinch with your fingers, instead of kneading.
- Now you can form your meatballs, have a oven tray and baking sheet ready. Pinch your met and roll in your hands about 2 tablespoons each.
- Make sure all your meat mixture is used and place your meatballs on the baking sheet making sure they do not touch.
- Put your meatballs in the oven at 400f for 20-30 minutes.
- You can now add them to your sauce or eat them by themselves. Enjoy!!