Prep Time: 5 minutes, Cook Time: 5 minutes, Serves: 2
- 2 Cups milk (can be diary or non-diary)
- 1 1/2 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp pumpkin puree
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 Cup of coffee (strong)
- 1/2 Tsp pumpkin pie spice
- Whipped cream
- Pumpkin syrup (optional)
- In a saucepan on medium heat add your milk, pumpkin puree and sugar. Heat it until it’s hot but do not boil it.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and whisk in your vanilla, pumpkin pie spice and your coffee.
- Divide your mixture into the two mugs, add your whipped cream and pumpkin syrup.
- Now you can enjoy your delicious homemade pumpkin spice latte.