Prep time: 5 minutes, Cook time: 15-20 minutes, Serves: 4
- 8 Thick slices of bread of your choice
- 3 Large eggs
- 2/3 cup of milk of your choice
- 1/4 Tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 1/4 Tsp ground nutmeg (optional)
- 1/2 Tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- Maple syrup (optional)
- Fresh fruit eg: Bananas, strawberries, raspberries and blue berries (optional)
- In a large mixing bowl add your eggs, milk, and the spices you choose and beat until well combined. Once you have blended your mixture place it into a dish or a tub where you can place your sliced bread in without it getting stuck.
- Place a frying pan on the gas and add some butter over medium heat.
- Dunk your bread slice into your egg mixture on both sides so it is soaked in the mixture and place it on the frying pan.
- Fry the French toast on both sides until its golden brown on both sides.
- Serve your French toast with your choice of servings and enjoy.