Prep Time: 20 Minutes, Cook Time: 5 Minutes, Serves: 70 Pretzels
- 70 Pretzels twists or sticks
- 12 Ounces of chocolate chips (white, dark, milk)
- 1/2 Tsp sea salt (optional)
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Get your pretzels ready to heat in a bowl.
- Place your chocolate in a microwavable bowl and place it in the microwave at 30 second increments until all the chocolate is melted stir until its smooth.
- Dip your pretzels into the melted chocolate with a fork wipe off any excess chocolate, using a second fork place it onto the parchment paper and repeat until all your pretzels are covered.
- If you have any chocolate left over place it into a piping bag and squeeze the rest over the pretzels.
- If you want to add sea salt sprinkle it over your chocolate pretzels.
- Place your pretzels into the fridge until you chocolate hardens. Remove them from the fridge an place them into an airtight container.