Prep: 10 minutes, Cook Time: 9-11 minutes, Makes: 5 dozen cookies
- 2 & 1/4 Cups all purpose flour
- 1 Tsp baking soda
- 1 Tsp salt
- 1 Cup butter softened
- 3/4 Cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 Cup packed brown sugar
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- 2 Large eggs
- 2 Cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375F (190C).
- In a small bowl combine the flour, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate large mixing bowl beat the butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract until its creamy. Add your eggs one at a time beating well after addition.
- Add your flour mixture into the egg mixture and gradually beat.
- Slowly stir in your chocolate chips.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto a ungreased baking sheet.
- Place in the oven and bake it for 9-11 minutes until they are golden brown.
- Cool the cookies on a baking sheet or wire rack for 2 minutes.
- Now you can enjoy your cookies with a delicious cold glass of milk.