PREP TIME: 30 MINUTES, COOK TIME: 45 MINUTES, FEEDS: 6
- Penne pasta 400g
- 1 Pasta sauce jar creamy tomato 480g
- 1 Pasta sauce jar tomato & herb 500g
- Grated cheddar cheese 450g
- 2 Tuna tins 145g each
- 1 Sweetcorn tin 326g
- 1 Garden peas tin 300g
- 1 Green pepper cubed
- 1 Red pepper cubed
- 10 Mushrooms sliced
- 1 Tsp oregano
- 1 Tsp chilli powder (optional)
- Pinch of chopped parsley
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- In a large saucepan cook the penne pasta according to the packet. Add pinch of salt and pepper.
- In a separate medium saucepan on medium heat add your pasta sauces and combine.
- Add into your pasta sauce your parsley, chilli powder, 50g of grated cheese, tuna tins, red & green pepper, mushrooms, sweetcorn, peas and oregano. Cook this sauce for around ten minutes.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper.
- Once your pasta is cooked drain it.
- Put your drained pasta into a large mixing bowl and add your pasta sauce mix and combine it together.
- Heat your oven to 180.
- In a deep oven tray 42cm add your pasta mix and level it out.
- Add your grated cheese on top evenly.
- Put your oven dish into the oven for 20-30 minutes until the cheese is melted.
- Enjoy your pasta bake with any side dish you like!