PREP TIME: 20 MINUTES, COOKING TIME:10 MINUTES, FEEDS:2
- Prawns- 10 Medium Size
- 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 Tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 Tsp paprika
- 1/2 Tsp salt
- 1/2 Tsp tandoori masala
- 1/2 Tsp garlic powder
- 2 Spring onions chopped
- 1 Tbsp olive oil/sunflower oil
- 2 Lettuce leaves sliced
- 2 Tomato sliced
- 2 Boiled egg chopped
- Salad dressing optional
- Put your washed prawns in a mixing bowl.
- Add to your mixing bowl the lemon juice, all the spices, salt and garlic powder mix well until all the prawns have a good amount of coating.
- Leave the mixing bowl on the side for 20 minutes to marinate.
- Heat your oil in a non stick pan and add your chopped spring onions, saute until golden.
- Add your marinated prawns into the pan and cook for around 5-8 minutes, until your pawns are cooked and pink.
- In your salad bowls add your lettuce, tomatoes and boiled eggs.
- Place your cooked prawns on top of your salad.
- If you decided to have salad dressing add this now.
- Now you can enjoy your spicy prawn salad.