Prep time: 30 minutes, Cook time: 30 minutes, Serves: 4-5
- 1 Prebaked 12-inch pizza base
- 1 Large skinless chicken breast
- 2 Tbsp tomato puree
- 1 Green pepper
- 1 Red pepper
- 1 Small onion sliced
- Handful of Jalapeños
- Pinch of salt
- 1 Tbsp lemon juice
- 2 Tbsp of tandoori spice
- 2 Tbsp of water
- 75g Grated cheese of your choice
- In a mixing bowl add your water, lemon juice, tandoori spice and pinch of salt and mix it until it makes a paste like consistency.
- Cut your chicken breast into small chunks and add it to the marinade and mix until all the chicken chunks are coated and cover and place into the fridge for half hour.
- Cook your marinated chicken in a frying pan until the juices run clear and place aside.
- Preheat your oven to 220C.
- Get your prebaked pizza base and place on a pizza pan and spread your tomato puree evenly on the base.
- Place some grated cheese on top of your pizza evenly.
- Add your cooked chicken, peppers, sliced onion and jalapeños onto the pizza.
- Add extra cheese on top of the pizza and place it on the middle shelf in the oven, cook the pizza for 10-12 minutes.