Prep time: 15 minutes, Cook time: 1 hour & 20 minutes, Serves: 8-10
- 1 Medium whole chicken
- 2 Tbsp oil (your choice)
- 1 Tsp paprika
- 1 Tsp garlic powder
- 1 Tsp onion powder
- 1 Tsp dried thyme
- 1 Whole onion halved
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of pepper white/black
- Preheat your oven to 250C.
- Wash the outside of your chicken and pat dry with a paper towel.
- In a mixing bowl add all your spices and combine.
- Rub the outside of your chicken with the oil you have chosen then place you mixed spices all over the chicken and inside the chicken.
- Place the halved onion into the chicken and place on a baking tray, using twine tie the kegs together.
- Place the chicken into the oven and bake for around 60-70 minutes until the juice’s run clear, let it sit for 15 minutes before carving.