Prep time: 10 minutes, Cook time: 5 minutes, Serves: 4
- 4 English Muffins
- 4-5 Tbspns of softened butter
- 4 Large eggs
- 4 Slices of cheese
- 3/4 Cup of water
- Pinch of salt
- Pinch of black pepper
- 8 Slices of bacon (optional)
- Place your non stick skillet or frying pan on a medium heat and add some butter into the pan and let it melt.
- Place your bacon into the skillet/pan and cook to your liking, once cooked place on a plate and leave it in the microwave to stay warm.
- Put more butter into the butter and place an egg ring into the skillet make sure you rub butter around your egg ring so the egg wont stick to it. Place your egg into the egg ring and stab the yolk with a fork so it breaks.
- Pour around 3/4 cup of water into he skillet/pan and place a lid on top. Cook until the eggs are set.
- While your eggs are cooking place your sliced muffins into the toaster and cook till you desire, once cooked spread some butter on top and add your choice of sliced cheese and bacon on top.
- Once your eggs are cooked place your eggs on top of your bacon and sprinkle some salt and pepper and enjoy.