What You Need:
- Pumpkin (any size)
- Sharp knife or carving kit
- Serving spoon or Tbsp
- Marker pen
- Design for your pumpkin
- Tea light
- Place down your newspapers on a working surface.
- Draw a line around the crown of the pumpkin crown to cut your lid off.
- Cut your lid off and scoop all the guts and seeds out of the inside of your pumpkin.
- Clean the outside of the pumpkin with a wet wipe and wait for it to dry.
- Draw your choice of face or design onto your pumpkin with a marker pen.
- With a sharp knife or carving kit cut out your design or face. (always cut away from you just incase the knife slips)
- Once all done pop your tealight inside and place the lid back on top of your pumpkin.