Prep time: 20 minutes, Cook time: 12-15 minutes, Serves: 12-15
- 125g Salted softened butter
- 75g Light brown sugar
- 75g Granulated sugar
- 1 Tsp vanilla extract
- 1 Large egg
- 150g All purpose flour
- 50g Cocoa powder
- 1 Tsp baking powder
- 1/4 Tsp salt
- 125g White chocolate chips
- 125g Milk chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 180C.
- Get two large baking trays and line them both with baking paper.
- In a large mixing bowl add your softened butter and both sugars and whisk them till light and fluffy for around 4-5 minutes.
- In a small bowl mix your egg and vanilla extract until well beaten and combined. Add the mixture into your large mixing bowl and lightly stir until combined.
- In another large mixing bowl sieve your flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt and whisk until its all combined. Add your butter mixture to this mix and stir it until its a soft dough.
- Add in your chocolate chips and mix until the chips are well combined into the mixture.
- Using a large spoon or an ice cream scoop divide your mixture into balls and line them on your baking tray spaced at least 2-1/2 inches apart.
- Place them in your oven and bake them for around 12-15 minutes until they are cooked. The cookies will be quite soft but will firm up once they are cooled.
- Once cooked remove them from the oven and allow them to cool for 5 minutes and then you can have your delicious cookies.